When you need a processor that can handle even the most demanding tasks, look no further than the Intel Core i9-12900KF Desktop Processor. It's a 16-core, 24-thread processor with a base clock speed of 3.2 GHz and a maximum boost speed of 5.2 GHz. Plus, it's unlocked for overclocking, so you can push it to its limits.
It also has 30 MB of L3 cache and supports DDR5-4800 memory. Plus, it has a CPU benchmark of 36675, making it one of the fastest processors on the market. Additionally, it's compatible with the latest generation of motherboards and has a thermal design power of only 125 W.
- The processor features Socket LGA-1700 socket for installation on the PCB
- 30 MB of L3 cache memory provides excellent hit rate in short access time enabling improved system performance
- 10 nm enables improved performance per watt and micro architecture makes it power-efficient
- Intel 7 Architecture enables improved performance per watt and micro architecture makes it power-efficient
* Use Intel Core i9-12900KF to build your custom PC using PC Builder
* PC Builder™ is a participant of the Amazon Associates Program, through which we earn advertising commission on qualified sales by linking to the Amazon products.