Every task you take on, the Intel Core i7-12700 Dodeca-core processor can handle it. With a base clock speed of 2.1 GHz and a maximum boost clock speed of 4.9 GHz, this 12-core, 20-thread processor is designed for high performance.
It also has 25 MB of L3 cache and supports DDR5-4500 memory. Plus, it has a CPU benchmark of 31290, making it one of the fastest processors on the market. Additionally, it's compatible with the latest generation of motherboards and has a thermal design power of only 65 W.
Not only does it come with the integrated Intel UHD Graphics 770 for improved visuals, but you can also enjoy your favorite games and movies in stunning detail.
- Intel® Core® i7 Dodeca-core (12 Core) 2.10 GHz processor offers more cache space and the hyper-threading architecture delivers high performance for demanding applications with better onboard graphics and faster turbo boost
- The processor features Socket LGA-1700 socket for installation on the PCB
- 25 MB of L3 cache offers supreme performance for computation intensive apps
- Built-in Intel UHD Graphics 770 controller for improved graphics and visual quality. Supports up to 4 monitors.
* Use Intel Core i7-12700 to build your custom PC using PC Builder
* PC Builder™ is a participant of the Amazon Associates Program, through which we earn advertising commission on qualified sales by linking to the Amazon products.