The AMD Ryzen 1700X is from the first generation Zen family architecture. The processor comes with 8 cores and 16 threads which are capable enough to deliver high-performance gaming and video editing works.
Apart from this, the ryzen 7 1700X comes with DDR4 RAM with dual-channel architecture and 3.4 GHz of base clock speed which can further turbo boost up to 3.8 GHz. The processor also supports AM4 based socket type and comes with 16 MB of L3 cache memory.
- The AMD Ryzen 7 1700X comes with 8 cores and 16 processing threads which can easily handle games and video editing works.
- The processor is capable enough to handle all of your CPU-intensive works but it is outdated now.
- The ryzen 7 1700X comes with 3.4 GHz of base clock speed which can turbo boost upto 3.8 GHz with 16 MB of L3 cache.
- The processor doesn't comes with thermal solution (you have to buy it separately).
- The ryzen 7 1700X support AM4 based motherboard with dual channel architecture.
* Use AMD Ryzen 7 1700X to build your custom PC using PC Builder
* PC Builder™ is a participant of the Amazon Associates Program, through which we earn advertising commission on qualified sales by linking to the Amazon products.