- Ultra compact & foldable design, the UE300 conveniently folds down and is extremely portable, enabling you to take it with you wherever you go
- 【More stable connections】 the TP Link UE300 is a Gigabit Ethernet Adapter that enables you to turn your laptop's USB port into an RJ45 Ethernet port. Switch from an unstable wireless connection to a stable high speed Ethernet connection
- 【Gigabit speeds】 take your speed to the next level with the UE300 Ethernet adapter. Experience full 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet performance over your laptop's USB 3. 0 port and elevate your browsing experience to transfer files, play games, video chat, and stream HD videos seamlessly
- 【Compatible with most devices】 does not support Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii. Compatible with IEEE 802. 3, IEEE 802. 3U and IEEE 802. 3ab. Supports IEEE 802. 3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet). backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 standard
- 【Plug & play】 utilizing Realtek RTL8153 Chipset, driver free installation for Windows XP and later version, macOS 10.9 and later version, Chrome OS and Linux OS. (Note: for Mac OS 10.6 10.8, a driver is required and needs to be downloaded from TP Link website)
- 【Worry free customer support】 industry leading 24 month warranty and free lifetime 7/24 technical support
* PC Builder™ is a participant of the Amazon Associates Program, through which we earn advertising commission on qualified sales by linking to the Amazon products.