- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Offers voltage regulation and battery support, plus complete AC and dialup/DSL modem line surge suppression
- Supports entry level PC systems for up to 30 minutes during power failures to enable a safe system shutdown
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits correct brownouts as low as 89 volts without using battery power
- USB port enables unattended shutdown without data loss during extended power failures, includes USB cable
* PC Builder™ is a participant of the Amazon Associates Program, through which we earn advertising commission on qualified sales by linking to the Amazon products.