- Battery Backup - The user-replaceable battery provides 17 minutes of backup at half-load and 5 minutes of backup at full-load. This gives you enough time to safely shut down your computer in the event of a power outage.
- Audible Alarms - The UPS features an audible alarm that lets you know when there is a problem with your power. This helps to make you aware of a power outage or surge.
- RS-232 Serial Communication - The UPS features an integrated RS-232 serial port that allows you to connect it to your computer for communication. This allows the computer to automatically turn itself off in the event of a power outage.
- Hybrid Form Factor - The UPS is housed in a hybrid form factor. It can be used as a standard desktop unit, or in an equipment rack via an optional rackmounting kit. This makes it a simple matter to add it to your server room or enterprise-class environment.
* PC Builder™ is a participant of the Amazon Associates Program, through which we earn advertising commission on qualified sales by linking to the Amazon products.