- Intuitive LCD interface - provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys
- Predictive replace battery date - dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning
- Energy meter - provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users
- Pure sine wave output on battery - simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC servers and sensitive electronics
- Single switched outlet group - single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding
* PC Builder™ is a participant of the Amazon Associates Program, through which we earn advertising commission on qualified sales by linking to the Amazon products.