- Layered composite of aluminum oxide and boron nitride
- Pure electrical insulator, neither electrically conductive nor capacitive
- Temperature will drop as much as 1 to 2 degrees Celsius
- Arctic Alumina does not contain any metal or other electrically conductive materials. It is a pure electrical insulator, neither electrically conductive nor capacitive
- CPU full-load core temperatures tested 2 to 10 degrees centigrade lower than standard thermal compounds or thermal pads when measured with a calibrated thermal diode imbedded in the CPU core
* PC Builder™ is a participant of the Amazon Associates Program, through which we earn advertising commission on qualified sales by linking to the Amazon products.
Out of Stock