Need a powerful processor that can handle even the most demanding tasks? The Intel Core i5-13600KF is a great choice. With 14 cores (6 P-cores + 8 E-cores), it can easily handle even the most demanding tasks. Plus, with a maximum clock speed of 5.1 GHz, you'll be able to enjoy lightning-fast performance.
The processor is also compatible with Intel 600 series and 700 series chipset-based motherboards. Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 and PCIe 5.0 & 4.0 support are included, as well as support for Intel Optane Memory - but to run at its best, the Core i5-13600KF requires a good quality discrete graphics card.
- 14 cores (6 P-cores + 8 E-cores) and 20 threads
- Performance hybrid architecture integrates two core microarchitectures, prioritizing and distributing workloads to optimize performance
- Up to 5.1 GHz unlocked. 24M Cache
- Compatible with Intel 600 series and 700 series chipset-based motherboards
- Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0, and PCIe 5.0 & 4.0 support. Intel Optane Memory support. No thermal solution included. Discrete graphics required
* Use Intel Core i5-13600KF to build your custom PC using PC Builder
* PC Builder™ is a participant of the Amazon Associates Program, through which we earn advertising commission on qualified sales by linking to the Amazon products.