No matter what you're looking to do with your PC, the AMD Ryzen 9 7950X can handle it. It's based on AMD "Zen 4" architecture and comes with 16 cores and 32 processing threads.
It's also unlocked for overclocking, so you can push it to its limits. Plus, it has a maximum boost clock speed of 5.7 GHz and 80 MB of cache. Moreover, it supports DDR5-5200 memory and is compatible with the state-of-the-art Socket AM5 platform.
Keep in mind that a cooler is not included with this, so you'll need to purchase one separately. We recommend a liquid cooler for the best results.
- The best for creators meets the best for gamers, can deliver ultra-fast 100+ FPS performance in the world's most popular games
- 16 Cores and 32 processing threads, based on AMD
- 5.7 GHz Max Boost, unlocked for overclocking, 80 MB cache, DDR5-5200 support
- For the state-of-the-art Socket AM5 platform, can support PCIe 5.0 on select 600 Series motherboards
- Cooler not included, liquid cooler recommended
* Use AMD Ryzen 9 7950X to build your custom PC using PC Builder
* PC Builder™ is a participant of the Amazon Associates Program, through which we earn advertising commission on qualified sales by linking to the Amazon products.