- PK-Zero is an affordable, high grade thermal compound that can be purchased in 5g, 30g, 150g, 300g, and 600g quantities. An economical and powerful solution for those in need of reliable cooling.
- PK-Zero thermal paste is both electrically non-conductive and non-corrosive, making it safe to apply to delicate electronics and components.
- PK-Zero features low viscosity, allowing for easy and even application to surfaces. The paste is viscous enough to apply and spread without difficulty.
- The low dry-out of the compound guarantees long and stable life without worry of loss of performance.
- No burn-in time required. PK-Zero can be applied and will immediately provide maximum performance.
* PC Builder™ is a participant of the Amazon Associates Program, through which we earn advertising commission on qualified sales by linking to the Amazon products.