- OPTIMISED FOR STATIC PRESSURE: During the development of the new P12 PWM PST CO, special emphasis was placed on a focused airstream and thus a high static pressure
- JAPANESE DUAL BALL BEARING: The premium quality Japanese dual ball bearing allows continuous operation 24/7 without the slightest compromise in performance
- MORE EFFICIENT TECHNOLOGY: The motor is powered by a Neodym-Iron-Boron-Magnet ring of the newest generation, which allows the new P12 PWM PST CO to run much more efficiently than its predecessors
- EXTENDED LIFE SPAN: A 10 °C lower motor temperature roughly doubles the life span of a fan, the new ARCTIC motor has a four times longer service life through its low coil temperature
- TECHNICAL DATA: Fan speed: 200–1800 RPM, Airflow: 56.3 CFM/95.65 m³/h (@ 1800 RPM), Noise Level: 0.3 Sone (@ 1800 RPM), Pin: 4-pin
* PC Builder™ is a participant of the Amazon Associates Program, through which we earn advertising commission on qualified sales by linking to the Amazon products.